The partypoker US system recently made it public that a World Poker Tour event is taking place in New Jersey in late December.
PartyPoker commenced the Online Series on November 29, 2020, with eleven events holding through to December 6, 2020. Buy-ins span from $110 to $536 and the series will feature over $180 000 assured in an entertaining week’s worth of events.
The complete Online Series is available to PartyPoker players in New Jersey. The Online Series kicked off on November 29 with a $215 No-Limit Hold’em event, having a guarantee of $100,000. Other events highlights in the Online Series include:
- $535 Progressive Knockout (PKO) 6-Max (Event No. 7) – This event taking place on December 3 is guaranteed with $25,000. It features prizes beginning at $250 per person and keeps increasing through our the game competition or tournament. A bonus late into the match could help a player make some bucks.
- $215 NLHE (Event No. 10) – This is another big event happening on December 6 with players competing for a $50,000 assured prize accumulation or pool.
Below is the outline of the complete schedule
MTCT Name | Date | Guarantee ($) | Buy-in ($)
- Sunday $100K GTD NLHE | November 29 |100,000 | 215
- $10K GTD NLHE Turbo | November 29 | 10,000 | 109
- $5K GTD NLHE | November 30 | 5,000 | 55
- $20K GTD Progressive Knockout (PKO) | November 30| 20,000 | 320
- $15K GTD Progressive Knockout | December 1 | 15,000 | 215
- $15K GTD 8-Max NLHE | December 2 | 15, 000 | 215
- $25K GTD 6-Max Progressive Knockout | December 3 | 25,000 | 535
- $15K GTD 6-Max NLHE | December 4 | 15,000 | 215
- $20K GTD 8-Max NLHE | December 5 | 20,000 | 320
- Sunday $50K GTD NLHE | December 6 | 50,000 | 215
- $10K GTD Turbo Progressive Knockout | December 6 | 10,000 | 109
Special Events and Promotions Scheduled
PartyPoker is hammering out some significant promotions in the weeks of the Online Series in New Jersey. With no live tournament holding, players can be occupied in action throughout the weeks.
Free $215 ticket in the Online Series
Players have the opportunity to claim a free $215 entry ticket into the $100,000 assured event from November 29. Players or Gamers who played in two or more $35,000 guaranteed Sunday tournaments held from November 1-22 will earned a fee buy-in.
Black Friday for $50,000
In general, Black Friday means getting some of the best trade-ins or deals on the internet space, and it is not otherwise at Partypoker. The site offered a free ticket into its Black Friday event guaranteed with $50,000 and took place on November 27.
A black Friday tournament ticket was secured by players who played in four or more tournaments guaranteed with $10,000 from November 16 to 26.
The WPT is back also and will be featured in the Garden State in December at PartyPoker. The $3500 Online Poker Open Major Event will run from December 27-29 with a prize pool guaranteed at $1 million.
Just like any live WPT event, the champion will have his or her name boldly engraved on the Mike Sexton WPT Champions Trophy. The winner will also secure a $15,000 entry into the Champions Tournament.